Friday, April 14, 2006

Day 4, 5,6

Well I would love to bring you guys some more flying stories , however it just seems that the sky gods are against us this week. We have not flown now since saturday so they have decided to extend the comp one more day to try and validate the U.S nationals. As I write this it is midnight and I am up at Quest air trying to decide whether I need to wake up at 6 am to make the good 3 hr drive back down to Florida Ridge for the last day of the comp. If the weather looks windy in the morning I might just take the gamble and stay here and fly and tune my glider for the next upcoming comp here. Brett and I just put Chris smiths glider together for him, Then went for some thai dinner at the thai nazi's resturant close by to Quest. After that we decide to make the 1 hr drive back to Orlando to pick Chris up from the airport and bring him to Quest. Well I think it is bedtime for me here on this side of the world. Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter over there in the centre of the universe.