Friday, August 04, 2006

Walmart at 2 am

Well Chris and I got bored late at night so we thought we would hit the 24 hr Walmart in town and see what trouble we could get up to. As we arrived in the carpark I found a motorised handicap cart in the parking lot and drove it into the store as Chris filmed me. As I entered the store I could see the staff all looking at me with a very strange looks on their faces. We then entered the store and I soon found this shirt and I had to get a picture.. As we approached the next section of the store I found some more gear and snapped this photo to keep you all amused. As you can see we are getting pretty bored here and this was our last resort. We could have stayed here all night causing havic but the night was getting on and as I write this it is nearly 4am. We will be flying in a few hours so I guess it is bedtime until tomorrow youall be good there now...