Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Red Bull Photo Shoot!!!!

After organising some camera mounts at the Moyes factory prior to my last overseas trip all we needed was a photographer. Red Bull sent their best man up for the job Mark watson from www.inciteimages.com who actually travelled to Brazil with me for the Giants OF Rio. I organised Leeroy and Flocky to tow me up with the Dragonfly out of the turf farm next door. The weather was perfect and the crew was awesome and the photo's are magical. If you would like to use any of these photo's please contact Red Bull for permission.

I hope you will enjoy these breathe taking moments as I sure did!!!




UPSIDE DOWN AT THE END OF THE WORLD!!



FEELING THE GROUND RUSH!!!





THIS WAS TAKEN BY THE NEW NIKON COOLPIX 10 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA. AMAZINGLY THE CAMERA WAS ON A 30 SECOND TIMER AND I MANAGED TO GET THIS SHOT!!!



THIS ONE WAS TAKEN ALSO UPSIDE DOWN TRYING TO CAPTURE THE MOMENTS THAT SEEM TO BE A BLUR IN MY MEMORIES!!


There are so many great pictures that we managed to get over the 2 days and unfortunately I cant put them all up. This was just a taste of some of the magic!!!!