Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You learn something new everyday

After studying for my driving test this morning I was all set to go. As I arrived I signed in and waited only to find out that thy would not be able to issue my licence as I was not going to be here for another 60 days. I could have done the test but I would have to get a visa extension before I left to go home.
I also then found out that the licence would only last 3 months, so it was going to be a total waste of time and money. Unfortunately they already took my $30 for my provisonal licence without telling me all of this. So I think I will have to try with my american passport next time I return to this lovely country.
After that I went to work with Kraig and it is now 10:30pm and we have just walked in the door. We have been making battens and I rebuilt a glider this afternoon and then spent the rest of the night making the battens fit.



Here is my jail house that Kraigs lock me in for the day.